I bought this mainly to play on the Nintendo switch and works great with the dongle plugged in. True to its latency advertising. Great sound, great bass, great look, and good app support. Super easy to switch between dongle sound and Bluetooth. Also tried it on my PS5 and the same applies and more with the super hearing mode for FPS. most reviews I’ve read on here are accurate. I’ve also used for music and compared to the AirPods they are not that bad for music.
I will note that if someone is looking to get these for the switch and you have a protective case over the switch like I do you most like will have to get an USBC to C extender the dongle will no fit as it sits a hair strand off of the switch
That is exactly what I wanted for Nintendo switch, I love the latency over the dongle. Now we only need version 2 to have noise cancelling/transparency and volume control up and down by swiping up and down on the stem and they would be amazing :D
- The dongle connection is actually low latency as advertised (but bluetooth is still slow)
- The output sound quality is very good, probably above Sony WF-1000XM3 and Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
- The earbuds being able to do Bluetooth and dongle audio simultaneously is a lie. One mutes or even disconnects the other
- The mic quality is bad, not great for any calls or voip
- Can't get the mics to work over the dongle
- Bluetooth stops working and it takes putting the earphones back in the case to get them to work again.
- Generally the reliability of the headphones makes them hard to use, I often go with technically worse headphones, cause these are just too much hustle, whether I want to listen to some music, take some calls, or even play some games.
I'm on firmware version 11.56 the newest available 2022-11-06. Hope they can fix the issues with an update, but that is very iffy. As it stands now I think you should avoid this product unless you must have dongled low latency wireless headset without a microphone, and can live with constant outages (hard to imagine a use case for that though - if your a gamer you don't want to loose the sound in the most critical moment, if not low latency will not be critical enough to sacrifice convenience to such a degree)
Super colorful, great sound...really magnifies the VR experience for Quest 2!
This product’s price higher than my Apple AirPods, but different styles. Looks great, sounds clear. If the price will drop down, I will recommend my friends to buy one to try.